Monday, August 14, 2006

Hot Boys that Lap dance "The 20 club"

Its been quite some time since an all male lap dance club has opened here in NYC. For awhile "The Gaiety" was the landmark place to go to see male Burlesque or "Stella's" in the theater district was a nice place to go, where one can be enticed into a private show as well.

The 20 club opened its doors on Sundays a few months back at the V.I.P club on w20 the St between 5th and 6th Ave. The V.I.P club is a straight go go and lapdancing club here in the city. It's quite popular on the straight" titty" bar circuit and has a hot line up of ladies on its weekly staff.... Now it also has a HOT line up of guys too from buffed up muscle jocks to sexy twink boys working the floor every Sunday after 5pm.

I have always liked the set up of "titty bars" and always enjoyed going to them with my straight friends . It was always so hot to me watching the guys get all boned up watching the dancers. I went this past Sunday the floor was pretty busy, the up set is this ... Outside you are greeted by a friendly door man, once you step inside you pay your cover charge and there is a coat check right to the left of the main entrance and exit. Once you step into the main room there is a nicely lit small stage where each dancer does a solo show when announced. The guys are all hot and as I said before you have muscle studs too twinks.

Around the stage there are a number of comfortable chairs where you can sit and have a drink either alone or with a bud ... The bar area is located up one level across from the seating and stage area and not 2 far from there is a private area where a dude can enjoy a massage from a sexy stud also . The champagne court is located upstairs and is a quiet area where a guy can get some "alone" time away from the club and really get to know the dude he wants to get a dance from.

Back when I was in my early twenties I worked at a lapdance club out on Long Island , I remember what a turn on for me it was dancing for the guys and how I would get off on advertising myself to them. It was so hot getting these guys turned on and feeling how hard there cock would get through there jeans as a grinded my ass into them and when I would lean in and press my cock up against there's. They would whisper into my ear how they wanted to have there cock up inside me as I leaned back onto them . And of course there where a few times I couldn't resist and would either have to J/o in the bathroom or head back to the guys place after I finished up that nite at the club. The ambiance in a lap dance club is erotic and a gay lap dance club is unique in itself. Its definitely worth checking out either alone or with friend's. Hey you never know maybe u can get a dance with me if IM there.

Jesse NYC

No comments: