Friday, August 25, 2006

Woof!

This past Monday nite I went over to "The View" Bar for the "WOOF!" party... the party caters to an "Eagle" type crowd. One reason in particular I checked out the party this past week was Owen Hawk & Matthias Von Fistenburg were there for there new release off "Dark Alley Media" "Leather punks".

The "WOOF" party was started by Maxin Scott who throw's various parties here in the city and its a cool party ....great for Monday night , hot muscle dudes,furry chests and arms (which really gets me going),leather arm bands harness & jean wearing daddies...Put it this way there is definatley no shortage of testosterone in the room. For a guy like me this is a hot party since Masc dudes and furry guys are on my top 5 of some of the sexiest types of men I like to be with.

I love to bury my face in the pits (amongst other places), which brings me to my next subject The smell of a man or what I call "Man Smell" is there anything hotter the that distinct masculine scent? I just love having a guy on top of top and latering on still smelling him all over me .... Hot! So when I'm at a party like"WOOF" walking through the crowd just as much as I like to take in the sight of the hot guy's .... I love to take in the scents too... Yum. "WOOF" is the perfect party for a Monday nite $2 drafts and ass galore, at "View Bar" 8th ave between 22nd and 23rd st Manhattan. Jesse NYC

No comments: