Saturday, September 02, 2006

Just another nite...

God knows I have my share of streange encounters considering the kind of work that I do..

Just this past week I had a real fruit loop experience. A guy that had seen one or two ads I had placed contacted me via Email, He said he was young ,hot and the lived in Long Island city . I hit him up with am email and told him to give me a call.

We spoke on the phone and he sounded hot and sane so i jumped in a cab and went over to his place. He told me he lived over a funeral home and when i pulled up outside met me down stairs and he certainly was hot and the age he said he was ...he was wearing just some gym shorts no shirt deff sexy.

Well we go upstairs (like 4 flights i think was ridiculous) and we enter his apt...
I see statues of Jesus, Mary and all the saints everywhere and painting's, pictures and crucifixe's.

I was like OKAY... are you a priest?

No he says he explains quickly his family owns a number of funeral homes and this is one of them and that he is the director.

With that said i was like whatever and we got down to buisness.

He was hot in minutes our clothes where off and we where in the bedroom. He had a great bod and a nice thick cock too. he loved his left NIP tweeked and i thought this kinda werd cause he only wanted that one touched, but brushed it off and carried on.

It was not long before i noticed he was a little TOO aggressive. I am usually into it so i brushed that off too and submitted to his rough housing and hair pulling with enthusiasim. My Italian stallion from Queens from that point became very verbal and began to ask me how bad did i want his big cock in my hole? At that point i was deff ready and next thing I knew i was flipped over on my stomach and he spit right on my hole and was making his way in . This was a real hot dude but at that moment aside from the nipple thing and the fact he was overly aggressive is where it got weird . before I really had a chance to enjoy being fucked by him he was now demanding to know and basically shouting how did I like my "Slut Boy Hole" fucked? and spitting in my face.....(alot). Again before I can respond he was now howling like a werewolf and shooting his ;load into the condom .

I wa sout the door and in a cab again in a flash and dazed and confused back to Manhattan.

I went down to the Lower East Side after that and hung out at TONIC with friends and told my story to there amusement.

Later that nite I checked my emails before bed, The Italian stallion funeraql guy left me an email..

It said this ..That I was a little slut and needed help... I should seek the help of a Psychiatrist immediatly... Take care and god bless..

Hmmmm i thought, whatever.

Just another strange encounter....

Jesse NYC

No comments: