Friday, September 22, 2006

What's in a Name?

So I just found out that Jesse James is soon to be no more... I have been advised to change me stage name. I will stay as Jesse of course but James will have to go, apparently it sounds to cartoonish. I have been seriously thinking of an appropriate replacement and u know what .. Its not easy. The bttm line here is to come up with a Fuckable name, which lets face it what makes a name Fuckable anyway? The sound ? The letters used ? How long it is ? Or how short? Maybe just the way it looks? I think its the sound and the way the name looks.. Some letters look better together then with others. And some names are too long and it takes to much effort to say them. Some sound strong and dominant or flashy where some are soft and sweet or sassy. I want a shorter stronger last name. I like my first name and think the last name shouldn't over power it but just compliment and complete it UGH! So much to think of and its just a name!! I wonder if Jenna Jameson thought this much about her name .. Hers is kinda normal. JESSENYC

No comments: