Friday, August 24, 2007

Post-Gangbang Detox: Seeking Celibacy


by Diego

I'm sorry, but if you lived in New York City and could have any kind of man (gay or straight) all up in your butt in less than 6 mouse clicks you would be overdosing too. And, then, after months of little sleep, no time to think and 275 cocks later your body would tell you to stop before it's too late.

That's what happened to little me, so I decided to quit anonymous cock-sucking cold turkey. Like a virgin, bitches. I suppose straight cock is a bottom's cocaine, and in lieu of sex addiction rehab the way to go is: delete your manhunt account, delete your adam4adam account, stay away from Craigslist, re-discover the value of friendship and spend a lot of time with your hag.

The most amazing thing about not having sex is the amount of time you have on your hands. The day just seems to have 48 hours when you are not spending 23 hours looking to stuff some good Latino dick up your ass. Now I can spend time exploring my other passions; like reading, watching "Cops" and searching for Paula Abdul interviews on YouTube. And now when my mom calls I don't have to immediately be mad at her for interrupting my gangbang-planning attempts. And when my roommate gets home I don't wish him dead for ruining my multi-racial gangbang plans. I even save money, not having to wash my sheets every other day (though, I confess, I used to sleep on cum-filled sheets for weeks without changing them -- my hag could have gotten pregnant by dozens of different guys in the nights she slept over).

It's been 3 entire weeks and no cock has entered this body of mine. Not only have I not gotten any, I haven't looked for any either, which is the most gratifying part. It's almost like there is a speck of self-love somewhere inside me. Who knew a faggot could love herself?!

Granted, don't get me wrong, but I have not given up masturbation. I've had enough dick up in me where I have enough material to last me a few decades. I just re-hash and recycle old and not-so-old memories of tatted up Bronx thugs slamming their shit up in my coochie like I was one of their uptown bitch mammas, honey. The possibilities are endless. I suppose a savvy bottom is like a good camel, who builds a reservoir of water inside it and can go for weeks without having to drink water. I have enough gangbang stories to last me through Fall 2027. In the mean time I will save my gay uterus for someone I can get some longevity out of. Someone straight and abusive and ignorant and brutish and blue collar and Brazilian, hopefully. If not, I can keep on jacking off to "Cops", then purge myself watching "Hey, Paula", bitches.


No comments: