Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Popping my Bloggin Cherry...

What a lucky boy am I! Boy Oh boy won't my mama be proud. Me, that goofy kid from the Midwest has been asked by the good people at Big Gay Apple to bear my ummmm soul to the five or so guys who actually go to this site...I've done it daddy! I'm on top. (This time)

From now on, tucked away between the Military cum shots and those wacky brothers wackin it, you'll find me, Sammy, sharing the escapades that have happened to me in this hot crazy nasty New York...It truly is one big gay apple, and I'm taking a juicy bite, all in search of that long thick worm near the core. And fuck it fellas I'm doing it all for you!

So's since this is kind of like our first date, I thought it would be fun to play a little game. Imagine if you will, that we are meeting for the first time after months of one hand typing on the internet hookup site of your choice. You walk into Barracuda, scan the bar and pray to God, that I'm the muscle stud with the giant package sucking down the beer at the bar and not the dude face down in his own grenadine tinted drool. So here are the pics. If you guess correctly we may just finish this date with the proper hand-job that you deserve...I am a gentleman after all!

Get to Pickin....


Is this me???



Could this be me??? (Please Lord!!!)

Oh...Here's me. Stoned!


Did you guess right? Good for you...unzip that fly!

Yeppers that's me. But don't let those boyish looks fool you. There's a lot about this sleazy city that I can learn ya...Behind those innocent blue eyes is the mind of that eighty year old guy at the gym who stares at you in the locker room while he plays with his wiener-Diddle Diddle Diddle...

"Tell me more," you must bethinking right now..."For God Sakes Tell Me More!!!"

While in the city I've made it my business to have the strangest and craziest experiences possible. I've lived, worked, and played anywhere I could. The experiences I've had along the way have been an absolute blast (In one way or another)

Some highlights thus far...

Getting a BJ in the bathroom at the Cock- I'm pretty sure this has happened more than once.
Having a guy pass out mid-tongue kiss

Getting a BJ in the bathroom at XL
Taking my pants off at Opaline
Getting a BJ in the bathroom at the gym
Doing it with a priest
Getting a BJ by a hobo in Hoboken. (Just kiddin! I would NEVER write about Jersey)

In between these oh so memorable occasions I've met some really great people (like face to face) Slurped some phenomenal cocktails, and saw some sites that would make you wanna slap your mother.

Now mind you, I'm just getting started. Five years in New York went by like a week and I'm not quite ready to reclaim my innocence. So come on back to my little blog, and I'll fill ya in on where I eat, where I play, and who I lay along the way... (Rhyming is fun!)

1 comment:

Diego said...

Wow, Sammy, great writing skills. and great looks. so when do BGA employees meet next???