Monday, July 02, 2007

Revelations of My One Week As a Tranny

by Diego

It is basically like when a fat fag hag loses 50 lbs.: bitch has got to have sex with as many people as possible because God only knows the body won't last! That's how being suddenly a tranny feels like. The amount of real straight cock you get lusting after you is unbelievable, so you just cannot stop yourself from hunting after it.

Whereas in the past I've always had to settle for the least faggie gay top, now I find myself in whole different league. Every guy in my pool of choices is basically super straight, so I can actually pay attention to other attributes. Like if they are hot enough, muscular enough, nasty enough, tall enough. Where if I'm choosing from a pool of fags, the amount of butch ones is so little you almost have to settle for anyone who doesn't take yoga and watches "Top Design".

It's a bit like grabbing a starved little boy from Malawi and dropping him in a candy store where every candy is free. Girlfriend ain't gonna be very rational about it.

So I am basically on Craigslist 24/7, I'm about to quit my job or something. There just aren't enough hours in the day to consume all the cock there is out there willing to poke tranny ass. If they only knew that 20 minutes before they get to my place I was a total boy. Well, they probably do know, and that may be part of the turn on for them. In fact, I was surprised to realize most of this "tranny-admirers" love to touch dick (stopping very short from sucking it). They also do not mind at all getting their ass licked and, often, even fingered. I even heard some grown-ass motherfuckers say " I do get fucked, but once in a blue". What-ever. Goes to show that no matter what league, false advertisement is always fucking there. Careful, girls.

I seriously don't even sleep anymore. Why bother, there is always some Jersey trucker willing to cross the bridge for some tranny coochie at 4, 5 or 6 in the morning. Going to the gym in the morning? Why? It'll just make my biceps larger and, therefore, make me less passable. It's the perfect excuse to skip it.

Another astonishing fact is how desperate these men are to believe in my femininity. My wig can be lopsided, my beard almost showing, my voice barely girly and they will surrender completely, even saying "You look so passable". Pure wishful thinking. I guess that's what sex is in general, though, this intense self-delusional effort to make oneself believe the other is really what we wish them they were. Tranny or not, it's all about theater, bitches.

For more Diego blogs, click here.


No comments: