Friday, July 06, 2007

Tranny Binge: Sexual Rehab is for Faggots!



by Diego

This whole "dress like a tranny/post on Craigslist/get fucked by copious amounts of real straight dick" thing is akin to Meth binges. I swear. I haven't slept for two days. I skipped my psychoanalysis session and was late for work, I haven't called my hag for an entire day and I've eaten maybe twice all week. One just can't stop posting when the more you post, the more real hetero cock is offered to you on a silver platter.

I am almost running out of foundation too. And I already had to take a pair of scissors to my tube lip gloss to use up the rest of it. Silly me, telling the Sephora lady that it was not like I was gonna be using the make up every single week.

By now I can do it with my eyes closed. Granted there are clumps of powder on certain areas of my face at times. But guys don't really care. They think you are "so passable" with the littlest effort. I don't even bother to shave my chest anymore. Only when it is long enough to make my cleavage look monstrous.


Highlight tricks of the week:

1. The black rapper who came in with a pocket-size bottle of Bacardi in his hand at 9 in the morning. His answering machine had his kid saying "Leave my daddy a message" too. And the dude was only like 19.

2. The white guy who came over completely intoxicated, but at least kept referring to me as a she as if there wasn't even a question about the clarity of my gender.

3. The millions of guys who say they "only do it raw if they know the person is clean". Hahaha. 'Cause we've always heard someone say "Actually, I am NOT clean".

4. The 40-year-old Wall Street married guy who came over for a "lunch gangbang" and told me I wasn't "passable" enough, but then added: "But now that I'm already here..." Next thing you know, I had his 9-incher attached to my tonsils.

5. The sweetest Puerto Rican guy who made out with me like he was in love, but suffocated me, smacked me and immobilized me like a murderer when it actually came time to fuck. Too bad he actually sucked my dick (as if he was chewing on a pussy though). I was already thinking marriage, but then he turned around and expected me to fuck him. Hell to the naw!

I am hoping I will hit rock bottom this weekend, with an uninterrupted 96-hour tranny sex spree, and call it quits. Though having sex with a gender you actually lust for is extremely rejuvenating. The idea of having to settle for the "least faggie" gay versatile/top is as appealing to me as...ass. Not exactly on my Moleskin calendar!

It is self-destructive though. Because you waste time that could be spent reading amazing books, bonding with your friends and making fun of your fag hag. Plus, the whole STD factor. But it is so hard to give up what you always wanted to have and never could, once you finally get it: the straight male gaze. Perhaps the real challenge is not giving it up, but having it in moderate doses. Being choosy. Maybe if I lived in fucking Iowa or Wisconsin or whatever, I would. But New York just has too many haute couture cock prominently displayed at every corner, or mouse click. And a tranny is only human!

For more Diego blogs, click right here.



No comments: