Monday, May 07, 2007

Cinco De Mayo at No Parking


by Sean

It was Saturday night in Harlem. I asked a queen-for-sale where I could find a gay bar in the area. He was with a customer, and he asked me if I would rather just have a threesome! Looking back on it, I bet he thought I was working. I sure was dressed like it!

"No," I replied, "I recently moved to the area, and I just got a job blogging for BigGayApple.com!" He asked me if I liked Latin boys. "Do I ever!" I said. He told me to try No Parking on 177th street and Broadway.

Getting there was a breeze. I followed the prosties' directions, and got off the 1 train at 181st street/George Washington Bridge. It's that stop that only has elevators. People asked me THREE times if there were any stairs. THERE AREN'T ANY STAIRS.

I walked two blocks west, and four blocks south, through a nicer neighborhood than Harlem but not as nice as where YOU live. Still, it was perfectly safe, and I didn't get any snickers about my appearance. I was just another freak in the freak kingdom.

There was a line out front that was not too long. It appeared that they were letting EVERYBODY in. Walking into the place was a total transformation from the mean streets of Washington Heights. There were many Latin boys and thugs, but just as many vanilla boys as well. I didn't feel out of place at all, and I'm the whitest boy in Harlem. It was a very clean, hip place, and I'm glad I took that fuck boy's advice.

ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT WAS CINCO DE MAYO!






What better place to spend Cinco De Mayo in than an authentic Latin gay club? They had decked out the bar with pinatas, streamers, and flowers. The bartenders were wearing mexican wrestler masks, and little else. They offered a Mexican cake, and if my Dominican roommate is a good cook, then, whoever baked this must have been his great-grandmother.

The club really started to heat up at about Midnight. They had a stripping contest on the bar, with a lot of HOT latinos. They broke open the pinatas, and I bet you can guess what they were filled with. Go ahead. Guess.

Okay, okay. I'll tell you. The pinata's were filled with condoms, lube, and cock rings.

I partied until about 2 a.m., but from what I hear (from all the numbers I got) the party raged on until the wee hours.



It's definately a great place, so you shouldn't wait till next year to check it out.

VIVA el CINCO DE MAYO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but no candy in the pinata? were the condoms fruit flavored at least?