Thursday, May 17, 2007

My First German Trick

by Diego

Sexually speaking, one could say I've been around the world. Quite a few times. In fact, that's one of the biggest perks about living in New York City: an extensive buffet of cock from all nationalities to choose from.

There are certain countries that have more cock representation than others. Like, Puerto Rican dick is a dime a dozen. But Middle Eastern, not so much: one has to go to Paris for that. Even Brazilian cock isn't that ubiquitous in Manhattan -- I hear Newark is hogging it all. And we don't take the PATH. So the most we can do is explore the other, butcher boroughs. Even if we don't travel, only host.

So I have been around the block a few times but had never tasted German sperm. That was about to change when I encountered a certain Reinhardt from Berlin on Manhunt last week. He was doing the whole "sex tourism" thing (New York, Palm Springs, Miami). Apparently you gotta come to America to go barebacking (people in other countries are smart enough to wrap it up, I suppose).

He was 36 but his screen name was something like "ButchMuscleTop". And if you are butch, muscular and a top you can take the luxury of being 36, or even 46, in some cases. He wore a baseball cap in all of his photos, which has "I am balding" written all over it. Specially when they leave "hair color:" blank. I don't mind, he's German, he'll probably fuck the hell out of me and gas me later. Hot!

Anyway, he came over quick because Europeans, unlike Puerto Ricans, actually cab to their tricks' places. He had a thick German accent, which made it all worthy already. I sucked his foreskin while he stared at my submissive faggoty head with the stern gaze of a Stasi commander. Or so I fantasized.

I regret to confess I kind of wanted him to call me "dirty Jew", but I had to repress myself. Not only I am not a Jew, my fag hag is and that would be reducing their struggle to a shallow sexual fantasy. And we like to be ethical like that when it comes to our hag.

But I do ask him to fuck me in German. He does it reluctantly saying some word that was clearly the German verb for "fuck". I'm thinking his fantasy was to fuck someone in English, which was definitely not mine. So quickly he pulled his dick out to find the condom dirty on the tip. Latinos wouldn't have cared, but this Aryan top had to go to the bathroom and clean himself up -- even though the turd and his dick head were separated by latex.

When he came back it was clear the hook up was a debacle. Not worth wasting a nut over. He couldn't wait to go to the Cock bar, on 2nd and 2nd, and I couldn't wait to post on Craigslist as a girl. German or not, it's no use trying to suck gay dick, I am only satisfied if they're straight. Fresh out of a pussy -- and, with luck, fresh off the boat too.

For more Diego blogs, click here.

No comments: