Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Darnell, Darian or Whatever

by Diego

Nothing like being pleasantly surprised with your Adam4Adam trick. This guy was supposed to fuck me like 4 weeks ago, but he kept postponing it. Which might just mean he has a whole line of bottoms he needs to go through before he gets to me. It's ok, I'm willing to wait. If the dick is good, and black, I don't mind sloppy seconds. He didn't check "anything goes" anyway.

He told me he could finally meet me "after Mother's Day", which I thought was an odd way of setting up a hook up. Maybe his momma was visiting from out of town and he couldn't sneak out from Harlem for just a minute to rape a Soho bottom or two. Anyway, he said in his profile he was looking for fat asses that "bounce back while I beat it up!". Plus he was 6 foot 4, very monosyllabic in his correspondence(a good sign of true top-ness) and said he didn't suck dick (a must).

So Mother's Day come along and the day after he called me (real tops prefer phone calls over wordy emails), and arranged for 11 p.m. It turns out his mother is visiting and he will take her to the station around that time. Then, he will swing by and pound a bitch. Which seems pretty Freudian to me: drop your mother off at the station and, then, go get a replacement (disguised as a submissive faggot) before you even miss her. I'm all for being that femmy mother figure, so we're surely on the same page.

When he comes in I immediately know for a fact I am dropping all of my other prospective boyfriends. This man is tall, lanky, perfect teeth (an uncannily masculine kind of dental structure) and wears a hoodie. Where do I sign?

We talked for about 30 minutes on my bed. When he takes off his shoes I know this isn't gonna be a quickie. When I'm done showing off my bookish self and over-educated , spoiled and faggie persona he is whipped. He asks me to get closer, takes off his shirt, takes off my shirt and begins sucking on my nipples. Which will pretty much drive my legs quite apart and get me moaning like a bitch in heat -- as if my straight roommates weren't even home.

He fucks me for uninterrupted two hours, immobilizing me the whole time. I plea and beg for him to stop -- half because I'm sore and half because I want him to force me to take it. He won't let go. His dick is 8 inches, which is perfect (not small, but not huge enough where I can only take it for a few minutes). The whole thing is mostly painless. It is amazing how self-lubricated you get when it feels right.

The way he makes out feels like he is taking my mouth for a pussy and eating it. So by that point I am thinking adoption and envisioning me wearing an apron at our Harlem condo waiting for him to be done smoking a blunt with his homies. He would get home, eyes red, barely open, grab me by the hair and force me down his dick while reaching for a beer or something.

When he finally cums on my back (without even touching his dick), I ask what his name is. He had already told me, but I forgot it. He was black and a top, so it's not like he even needed to have a name. "Isn't it Darnell?", I ask. He laughs: "No, it's Darian...But you could call me Darnell, makes me feel like I'm your big black man..."

And I want that moment to freeze, his sentence to keep on playing in my head on a loop and him to never leave my bedroom -- except for work and to bang a few chicks. It's 2 a.m. and he says he is going back home. I was hoping he'd stay, but I don't beg -- it's only our first date. And because I don't beg he text-messages me from the subway station: "I had fun -- thanx". Economic in his words like a real top lover -- yet tender enough to be my husband. I shall keep y'all posted.

For more Diego, click here.

No comments: