Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Married Guy from Jersey

by Diego

There are certain virtues a man can have that automatically score high points on my book. No questions asked, they can go ahead and put their dick in me. Being married is one of them. I mean, if you are man enough to stick it in a pussy, you are therefore granted the right to stick it in me too. Simply because by having a fresh-out-of-a-pussy cock inside my mouth, makes it so easy for me to think that I have a pussy too. Which, when it boils down to the core of things, you just know is every gay guy's unconscious fantasy.

So I met this married guy from Jersey from Craigslist, who didn't even have a picture to send. That's when you know they really are married and probably so blue collar they don't own a digital camera. He was a slow one too. I told him to take the R or the W to my place, he took the N, which is express, and ended up in Chinatown. Way to go, airhead. So then I have to wait forever, and I'm already late to meet my friend at Urge (I told him I had this last minute editing job, but it was totally just waiting around to suck some married trick's dirty dick). I get really pissed off at this married man's Jersey stupidity and tell him to turn around and go back home.

So 3 weeks later he calls me and expects me to remember who he is! As if he'd been my only trick the entire month that had gone by. When I ask him for a face photo he flips out, saying I had already received one. I'm at the gym and wouldn't mind having a dick up in the butt, little does it matter whose dick, so I decide to meet him regardless. When I ask him if he's good looking, he says he is "no beast", which can't be good. Well, fuck it, at least he's married. And works construction.

He is a serial-texter, too, which annoys the fuck out of me. 48 text messages in 20 minutes, are you kidding me? This better be some good dick. When this bitch finally gets to my place he is, like he promised, "no beast", but he's definitely "no prince" either. He could afford to lose, say, 30 pounds. But the extra fat goes together with the blue collar-ness, I suppose. We come to my room quick before my roommate sees us. I don't care if he sees a trick coming in, it's just that he's gonna think I'd fuck anything if he sees the flawed quality of this trick (and he'd be right).

So married guy kneels down and tries to suck MY dick? WTF? A bottom in disguise? Anyway, I let him because a) I haven't been sucked since 1995, so what the hell, and b) He's so butch that it doesn't make me wanna vomit when he's giving me head.

It is pretty hot in the room, but I do have the AC on full blast. Yet his dick will not stay hard, it doesn't matter how much I suck on it. "It's so hot in here, I can't get hard", he says. Sure, excuses, excuses. So I ask him if I can eat his ass out, at least it gives us something to do. He giggles and says no, as if saying "I'm a bottom at heart, but not that much of a bottom".

So I put my clothes back on and ask him and his limp dick (due to climate conditions, of course) to leave. And he obliges, half humiliated, half satisfied. At least he got to suck some uncut cock, I suppose.

For more Diego, click right here.

No comments: