Friday, May 18, 2007

Star Kid and the 8-Inch Kid



Zack was an old friend of mine from High School back Upstate. We both went to the same school and had gym class together when we were around 17.

He didn't know it, but I had a huge crush on him. I mean, he was kind of nerdy looking, kind of a band/drama club geek. But he was funny, and I liked that about him! He also had the most gorgeous looking brown eyes.

Sadly we had never gotten past the occasional "hello" in the hallway because I wasn't out yet and to my knowledge he was most definitely straight (a no go from where I'm from). In fact he was dating this real hot number with the fakest blond hair that you'd ever see. So I never made a move, except for the occasional glimpse in the locker room showers after class. And damn was Zack packing. I mean, I can see how he scored Mizz Popular with his perfect 8-inch dick.



Graduation came and went and I moved to the city. It wasn't until a 1 am stop at Splash that I spotted him. Alone. There was no mistaking those brown eyes. I approached him trying to appear confidant. He recognized me and I casually poised the question: "What the fuck are you doing here?" He informed me that he had come out of the closet 3 years previous and Mizz Popular, fake tits and all, was out of the picture. He also let it slip that his dreams to become an actor/model went down the toilet with rejection after rejection after rejection. I made the quick move to my wallet and began feeding him booze, noting his vulnerability.

A few shots later we found ourselves grabbing each other. My cock was hard in my jeans and I was filled with immense, unfulfilled lust that I'd had since senior year. It became so overwhelming that I ended up ripping the shoulders of his expensive designer shirt. Deciding to act, I paid both our tabs and we rushed back to my apartment.

After some passionate kissing and tongue wrestling he excused himself to the bathroom to think things over. He was obviously becoming overwhelmed. After a couple moments of waiting my impatience got the best of me and my eyes fell on my best friend: my camera. Grabbing it I walked right into the bathroom to find him sitting fully clothed on the toilet.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked, smiling cockily in an attempt to ease.

"Sorry man it's just... This would be my first... 'experience' with a man since I came out." He admitted, his glorious brown eyes looking to the ground sheepishly.

"Really?" I couldn't help but laugh, but not in an attempt to make him feel stupid. He blushed. "We can take it slow." He remained quiet and I approached. "Come on luv. You can't say you don't want it because I know you do." I winked as my hand reached out and squeezed his hard cock in his expensive jeans.



Finally a light flickered and he smiled. I lifted up my camera, tapping into something I knew he couldn't resist. My face disappeared behind the lens.

"You're gonna be a star kid."