Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We Are Taking Your Requests!



Click Here for the video!



From: Chxxx.O'xxxxxx@jxx.com
To: sean.bga@gmail.com

Hi Sean,

I've been reading your blogs lately, and you seem really hot. I'd love to watch you shoot your big thick load somewhere. Maybe all over my face.

That is if you don't mind going fast.

You don't seem like you mind going fast.

Could we meet after work sometime? I'll buy.

Chxxx

From: sean.bga@gmail.com
To: Chxxx.O'xxxxxxx@jxx.com

Chxxx,

My first email solicitation! I feel a little Internet famous!

You'll buy? Well, okay. I could really use a night out on the town. I don't know if I'm comfortable with ANYTHING on the first date, though. I'm just barely 21, and I'm still new at this.

Sean

So, I met a guy who emailed me from this site. I know it's not very safe to meet someone that you just met on the Internet, but he emailed me from work and left in his signature file. Let's just say that he is a high powered lawyer at one of Manhattan's top firms. I told him we'd meet up in the Stxxrbuxxs near the Port Authority, and boy was I ever nervous! But I was kind of excited, as well, and I sat daydreaming about what he'd look like. Maybe he was tall, and thin like me, and we'd fit together like a puzzle. Maybe he would be dark and sultry.



The big blue eyes I looked up at were more piercing than I could have imagined. They were eyes that I knew were going to make me do things. Terrible things. He had natural curly red hair, that went really well with my horrible sink dye-job. He was thin, and not too muscley. Just the way my mother likes 'em.

I stood up, introduced myself, and gave him a hug. He went straight for my ass, which is fine, it's just a little sensitive. I laughed because it tickled.

We talked for about an hour, back and forth about nothing in particular. That's when he TOLD me to go downstairs and jerk off in the bathroom. He didn't ask. He told me to.

I said, "I'm only doing it, if you'll hold the camera."

We went downstairs to the Port Authority bathrooms, and he locked the door with a broom handle. He snapped a lot of great photos, and you can see more of 'em if you click on one of the ones here.

I couldn't cum!



Until he stuck his finger in my ass. We got that all on video, for your enjoyment.