Sunday, March 25, 2007

Butter's in the Fridge




I like to play jokes on my poor stupid straight roommates. Yes, I live with straight people; pick up your jaw..I know. We've all been friends for like 10 years so it's actually fun and they're both kinda gay in a straightish way so it makes sense.

I like to add a touch of fairy to their lives by sharing my gayness with them. I feel it helps straight people (especially couples) become more interesting and they will have great conversation pieces for their next cocktail party with the Johnson's in Tribeca.

I love Boy Butter! Mostly because it's a non-sticky solution to lube. It's sort of like lotion for the motion and doesn't stain. The best part is that the container looks exactly like "I can't believe it's not butter"..trust me, it's not butter. I decided to test this creative packaging with true terrestrials yeah, the straights) and I put in it in the fridge (replacing the regular buttery spread). I then hid in the cupboards and waited for my subjects to approach. Sure enough, they buttered their buns with my ass lube. And ate it. Well, almost...ya know, straights don't know anything about swallowing. I then jumped out of the cabinets and yelled, "ha! you've been gayed

It's a fun apartment. I think they're planning retaliation though...as if.

No comments: