Thursday, March 29, 2007

Poppers and Movies

I am at it again with the straights...yes, the roomies. I love them, but like most straights they are totally in the dark about sex. My boy and I recently introduced them to poppers like it was the first day of school.

Picture this, Sicily 1968..no, wait...I'm not Sophia from The Golden Girls! I can't help the gayness. Picture this, Washington Heights, 2 straights and 2 gays enjoying some booze and a movie. We're all completely buzzed and I brought up butt sex. Big shock. Anyway, we (the gay team) started talking about poppers and how WONDERFUL they are! I want to let the inventor just fuck me, they are so goddam amazing.

The straights had never heard of poppers (another big shock). My boy and I decided to let them in to the inner circle. We brought them to the Blue Store in Chelsea and showed them the world that is gay sex toys and accessories. They were in awe. They came. They saw. They bought the Jungle Juice Platinum.

The next night, we are sitting around with booze and movies again. Girlie roommate ( I mean the actual girl, not me) says, "The poppers didn't work last night". Femmey rommate (yeah, that's me) says, "I'm sure you weren't doing it right. Show me what you did.". Girlie pulls out the poppers and takes the whimpiest inhale ever!. Femmey takes out his stash and takes a big ole whiff. Girlie copies femmey and now both are in gay bliss on the couch. Soon enough the boys follow suit and we're all drinking wine, watching movies, and doing poppers. Just another Saturday night in the City.

Morning time! Girlie comes out the bedroom exhausted. Looks at femmey and says, "yeah, they work."

No comments: