Saturday, March 31, 2007

You know I fucked his straight mother-fucking ass

Child please, ain’t no such thing as a straight man. Straight to the next dick, mother fucker. Case in point, and I don’t repeat stories, so pay attention.

Honey, I was leaving Esquiltas the other night, and I was looking fierce- you know a bitch don’t hit the club till her shit looks tight. Anyway, I was trying to catch a cab, in my 5 “ Fredrick’s heels and my best honey blonde weave, and it was not happening. This man pulled up, right there on 10th Avenue, and offered me a ride in his hummer with the Jersey plates. He was a FINE ass piece too- swarthy dark looks, stubble, and yes, a wedding ring on that finger. I am no fool honey, I got the fuck in.

I had to keep from rolling my eyes during the ride as he told me all about his wife and she don’t ‘get’ him, bla bla bla. Mmm hmm, whatever. I just wanted to get back up to Washington Heights already. He kept looking at me sideways, and asked if I was a model. A model? For what, Popular Mechanics? I was at least 40 pounds heavier than he was! Then I felt his hand on my leg. Awwww shit…

We pulled over off of West End Avenue, onto a quiet street. Bitch, I pulled down my leather micro mini and my pantyhose, and unleashed the beats. This ‘straight dude’ bent over and sucked my uncut dick so fast I thought he’d get whiplash! ‘Suck my pussy stick!” I told him, and he did. Ooh, child, this one had practice. He was kicking off his sweatpants and his white BVDs without his hands. “mmm so pretty” he mumbled with my lady cock in his mouth. I reclined the seat back, and married man climbed up on me, not facing me, and positioned his juicy, hairy ass cheeks over my tool. He eased down on it slowly, then got into a hot rhythm, riding my girly meat. “Fuck me Clarissa!” he shouted. Who the fuck was Clarissa? Who cares? I pounded that Greek ass with all my drag queen energies, and slapped it for good measure. I busted a tranny load right up in that mother fucker. He drove me home in silence, ass full of jizz, naked from the waist down.

It was hot, but maybe not worth it. I lost a fucking earring in that car, and that shit was cubic zirconia!

No comments: