Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The GLBT Expo at Jacob Javits this weekend..

I'm a cheap date.

Cheap, as in, like ZERO dollars, and I'll give you some "mangina".

I met this hot and hairy daddy-type at Nowhere in the East Village on Friday night, CRUISING....so fucking amazing. I LOVE hairy guys....and Nowhere was FILLED with the FUR!

Like, when hairy guys stay over and use the shower, then the bathroom drain gets clogged...

SO FUCKING HOT!!

Anyway, I live in Weehawken, and like, there's nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon, anyway. I usually start drinking at two at the Hanger on Christopher Street, but he invited me on a "date" after brunch at the GLBT Expo at Jacob Javits.

I'm like "what ev...", I got nothing else going on....it cost nothing and you get all this free stuff.

You go in and there's drag queen on stilts from Atlantic City handing out salt water taffy....I ate it.

My mother always told me not to take candy from strange drag queens....but shit, if she only knew what else I put in my mouth.....nevermind...

Anyway, there was like ALL this FREE alcohol, in like little martini glasses. FAB!

Daddy's taking me to each one of the booths. I'm drinking, drinking, drinking...I'm a Latino twink, I only weigh like 110 lbs, so soon Daddy's holding me up.

More drag queens, more alcohol. I think I rode a bucking bronco. I think I bought a Toyota Prius.

I can't remember.

All I remember is waking up in Daddy's bed Sunday morning with cum on my ass.....and a lot of hair in my mouth.

I LOVE NEW YORK!

Watch Mikey from BigGayApple.com at the Woof Party Here!

No comments: