Saturday, June 23, 2007



Happy Pride everyone! Just remember! This year's pride theme is Aliens, and I'm going as a chest popper!

I really can't wait to be out there in it, taking pictures. Here's what I'm going to be doing:

Tommorow, I'm going to wake up, wash out my pits and head over to Coney Island mermaid parade at 2pm in Coney Island. If I don't make out with a blue-painted twink on the Wonderwheel, I'm really not doing my job right. It's free, and it's supposed to be totally worth the long subway ride.

Then I'm going to the Cafe Con Leche reunion party at Pasha, (which is at 618 W. 46th St) $20 dollar donation to go to the Hispanic AIDS Forum. I'm going because that's what they call me on the streets of Harlem and I want to find out what it means.

Also, I'm going to two super secret parties. Email me for info.

Sunday, I'll be at my first NYC pride parade, and dance on the pier!



No comments: