Friday, June 22, 2007

I find it particularly hard to make straight friends. All of the friends that I had in College from the sports teams all tossed me aside when they heard that I was gay. I blame it on the fact that straight men simply do not know what to do with a gay man, let alone what to talk about. It doesn't seem to cross their minds that I'm just as capable to discuss the latest sports scores as I was before I informed them that I like getting a dick in my ass (of course I didn't tell them in those words). They simply cannot conceive the idea that I can enjoy the same things that they do and that my life isn't like an episode of 'Will and Grace'.

I did however, manage to make one bisexual friend: Bradley.



Bradley and I have been friends for a while. We actually enjoy watching the Yanks game on television. We're like a version of the 'Odd Couple' (Oh! Stereotypical gay reference to a Broadway Show!). He can easily pass as a straight man with his slightly toned abs and natural hair color. I'm really no match with my skinny frame and bleached hair.

Anyways, Bradley was planning on going out of town on business for about two weeks to a seminar for his business and he wanted to leave a special gift for his boyfriend Chris while he was out of town. Apparently they had grown tired of the usual phone sex they had gone through the last couple of departures. Brad then hatched an idea to tape a video tape, a special sort of video tape for Chris. In layman's terms he wanted to jack off in front of my infamous camera.

I of course consented and agreed to be the cameraman (though lately I've been suffering from lack of getting my dick sucked and Brad isn't a bad looking fella so I wouldn't have minded...Though I'm sure Chris would have). So I settled for filming. Brad was comfortable with it because in the past the three of us had gotten together on numerous occasions for long nights in bed together forming an assembly line of pleasure giving and a chorus of 'Fuck Yeahs!'. What I wouldn't give to make Brad's eyes roll into the back of his skull, but as I stated, I settled.

Bradley had been to my house before on numerous occasions, so taking my precious camera from me with a seductive smile he dangled the machinery in front of me, and teasingly unzipped his pants with a wink. My dick throbbed and seemed to have a magnetic pull as I followed him.




Walking backwards in long strides he led me into the bathroom, turned the nob of the shower, and immediately began to remove his clothing...


No comments: