Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Control Freaks



by Sean

Power is sexy.

I heard, and read that a hundred times, on the banners for the Gay Male S/M Activists block party, Folsom Street East. And it is sexy. I really like being in control, whether it's me tying my twink to the bed and running my nails down the front of him, or pushing him down on his knees up against the wall and face fucking him. It makes everything so much more intense.

And I've been a boy, too. Being tied up, being told what to do, you can reach levels of ecstasy that are unheard of by mortal men. That's why it's such a huge industry, and that's why so many people came...



That guy put his hand on my shoulder, and said, "My god, you're shaking. My god, you're hard." And I was both nervous and turned on. Nervous because there were so many tops there, and they'd all think I was a bottom, and turned on because there were so many people there who looked exactly like what I'm into.

The (young) guys there were really hot. Huge chest and back tattoos aplenty, wearing the least amount of leather (or latex) possible. Sure, there were more grey bears with super long nipples than young guys, but there WERE a good amount of super sexy guys who all looked like they would give me a great toss. I got asked how I dyed my hair a lot, and someone in leather actually stuttered the line, "Excuse me, did I talk to you on the Internet?" I was so happy to get hit on. I think I only got a few grumbly, Wanna suck this's. Which you'll get anywhere in New York.

There was an asshole pie eating contest!



The music? I can forgive a capella Cher if it's at a Pride event. But the event was so visceral that it needed a beat behind it. Techno would have been much more at home than Bryan Adams.

So the next time you read a story about guys who pee in expensive watches? Don't laugh. Power is sexy.

No comments: