Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cuties with Cornchips






By *Kyle*

Last night, I went down to the East Village to see the movie ‘Strangers with Candy’, at the Landmark Sunshine Cinemas on Houston Street. . It’s about a 46 year old junkie prostitute who goes back to high school, it was really bizarre but funny, you should check it out. I saw the movie alone, which was sorta weird, but then these 3 really cute guys sat down right next to me and we started talking. Their names were Nico, Billy and Josh, they just moved here to NY from Florida, and I just moved here from Ohio, so we talked about how much fun it is to be in this awesome city. They even let me take their photos! These dudes also brought food into the theatre with them- corn chips, salsa, and I swear to God, corn dogs! They shared their stash with me, and the movie was great, go see it!

A guy a few rows back in the theatre noticed me taking pics of the cute boys from Florida. He approached me after the movie and we started to talk. He lived right around the corner, so I went back to his place (I never do stuff like that, I swear!). His name was Marco, and apparently he just likes to show off. He let me snap a pic of his nice butt (see photo!), made me one hell of a Cosmopolitan, and shared some of his stories of being an exhibitionist in the big city (he has HUGE windows looking out over Houston Street). He gave me his number, and I may just call him to watch him show it off again!


Yum- Hunter & Damon get buck nekked!

1 comment:

talkinginthedark said...

Actually, it was a gigantic Lower East Side pickle--not a corn dog. :-)