Sunday, July 09, 2006

Meat me at Katz's Deli







My friend Mindy took me down to Katz's Deli, on the Lower East Side. According to Mindy, Katz's is the place where trout mouthed Meg Ryan had her fake orgasm in that tired movie 'When Harry Plowed Banged Sally'. Her words, not mine! I found the place a little overwhelming and confusing. First of all, I don't really know anything about the food- is it called Jewish or Hebrew food? Not sure. And they have seperate lines for snadwhiches and french fries and every one seemed really pushy and rushed for time.

I had my camera on me as always, and started snapping pix while Mindy chowed down on a pastrami on rye and a cream soda. I was taking a photo of the urinals in the men's room- hey, I was bored- when this guy walked in. Sexy, dark haired, maybe 35 years old. I told him I was taking photos for my blog. 2 seconds later he's in a stall, pants down, letting me take a photo of his hot kosher dickmeat! (photo above!). I am loving New York more and more, people are way friendlier than I expected.

Shalom!
hot boys at:

biggayapple.com


Mmm- Ben Andrews has a SWEET ASS!

No comments: