Saturday, July 15, 2006

Party On Dude!



















Went to my first rooftop party in New York a few nights ago. It was down in the East Village, and it was a total blast. A bunch of hotties, free booze and an all vegetarian spread. I would find the meat later on during the evening.

It was really cool up there, I could see the city from a totally different perspective. It started to rain a little, but I didn't care, it actually made the lights of traffic moving up First Avenue look kinda pretty.

I went downstairs to play with the host's dog for a while, and was soon joined by another guy at the party, let's call him Steve. I don't know what it is about me that makes men want to show off, but sure enough, Steve pulled me into the bathroom and whipped out his cock! As always, I had my trusty digital camera on hand, and a quick photo shoot ensued. I gotta say, Steve had nice balls too!


BigGayApple.com


click here for
Best Butt Contest Winner!!!!

No comments: