Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ride it Boys!





Too damn hot in the city, been taking the subways everywhere. The NYC subway sysytem is a little confusing but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Folks seem to just tune out, read a book or listen to their iPod or whatever. Thats cool with me, gives me a chance to scope out all the hot dudes!

So many cute boys and hot men on the trains, all types; businessmen, college guys like me, thugs, actor types, damn; so many! I've started snapping photos of hotties riding the rails, which I think I'll make an ongoing thing here on my Big Gay Apple blog. Just hope I don't get caught, people would get PISSED! So if you see me on the train with my MetroCard, Nikon Coolpix in hand....smile, you're on Kyle's Kandid Kamera!

check out:


biggayapple.com


and click here to see Jack MacCarthy's sizzling hot bod!

No comments: