Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hot Shopping






Came across a really hot clothing store over in Chelsea. It’s called ‘The Starting Line’, and they do have lots of ‘sporty’ type clothes, and just some wicked stuff too. Really fun T-shirts with sayings like ’Junk in Da Trunk’ & ‘Black Booty’. I don’t think I could actually get away with wearing them, but they’re cool!

In the back they have some great footwear too, I liked a pair of bright yellow New Balance, but they weren’t in my size. So I hung out a bit, talking to the friendly guys that work there, and watching hot dudes go in and out of the dressing cubicles half naked. Starting Line seems to pull in all the muscle hotties in Chelsea. Fuck yeah! They carry some hot underwear too, like 2xist and Papi, but nobody was modeling them around the store dammit! Still, I totally recommend you check this place out.


The Starting Line
180 8th Ave (corner of 19th and 8th)
NY, NY 10011
(212) 691.4729

check out:

Big Gay Apple


Click here for a hot 3 dude spanking lesson!

No comments: