Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pretty in The City






Wow, summer in New York City is kinda freakin gross. It's hot and sticky and it smells like garbage everywhere! But I like to get on my bike or my skateboard and check shit out. I found this nice little park in Long Island City. It's weird, all these pretty flowers and plants and stuff, and that big ugly Citibank Building in the background.

I liked it a lot, it was like 60 seconds of fresh air. There was this kid sitting across the street on his porch, watching me take photos. He waved, so I went over to say hi. Oddly, he was wearing a yellow, knee-length sweater dress and a string of pearls. Hmm. But he was cute, and he let me take his picture. We drank some iced tea, and I zoomed off into the heat, somewhat refreshed.

check it out:
biggayapple.com
and

click here for:
Battle of the Big Cocks!

No comments: