Friday, July 07, 2006

Up, Hung, & Away!








In keeping with my Big Weenie theme of the week, tonight I went to see 'Superman Returns' at the Loews Lincoln Square. In Imax 3-D no less.

The movie was so- so, but the dude playing Superman, Brandon Routh, is totally buff and hot! Ripped, cute, and his crotch was so super-stuffed, they actually had to digitally alter his package. According to one source, "It's a major issue for the studio. Brandon is extremely well-endowed and they don't want it up on the big screen. We were forced to erase his package with digital effects."

Apparently, The Man of Steel has The Cock of Doom!

I found myself staring at his bulge every time he was on screen, and I felt kinda ripped off. I wanted the full, Imax 3-D Super Horse Hung movie experience. I also had an overwhelming urge to milk out Brandon Routh's salty Krypton Cumwad. If I want to see his mega-bulge in it's unaltered glory, I guess I'll just have to wait for the 'director's cut'.

Sigh...



Two HOT BOYS explore Cock & Ball Torture!

No comments: