Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Swallow That Meat!







Yesterday was Independence Day, and wow, what a scorcher! I went down to Coney Island in Brooklyn. It was my first visit there, and I thought it was way cool. The rides were fun, the people were having a blast, it was a hot and muggy day at the shore.

I ate lots of junk food and walked around shirtless- it’s already July and I still don’t have a tan!

Stumbled upon an amazing sight- they were having a hot dog eating contest, which apparently happens there every July 4th.

I haven’t seen so much frenzied weenie swallowing since I got drunk at a sex party in my buddy’s NYU dorm room. But that’s a whole other story... ;-p

Anyway, the sight of all that meat got me thinking about dick; the entire ride back on the F train I thought of nothing else! Big ones, uncut ones, big ones…oh wait I already said that. Point is, Kyle likes cock, and New York City seems to have lots of it. Prove me right dudes- email me a photo of your big fat spermgun…if you dare!

biggayapple.com




Click here to see cute twink Mikey stranded on a desert island.. ;-)

No comments: