Monday, July 03, 2006

One Lump Or Two?






By *Kyle*

I've always said, coffee is the most important meal of the day. I'm super groggy in the morning, and need that jet fuel to get jacked up for the day. Happily, I've come across a really cool place in Chelsea to get my morning dose of energy.

It's called 'Java Boy'. It's on 8th avenue at 22nd Street; at night it doubles as a bar called 'The View', but when I stopped by this morning, it was definitley in coffee shop mode. LOTS of hot guys sitting around with their laptops, sipping a Vanilla Lattes, and doing a nice, light, morning flirt. I bought myself a a cup of joe, and a corn muffin, and sat in the corner eyeballing the A.M. hotties.

I noticed a sign on the wall advising people that narcotics were illegal, which I found odd but entertaining. I laughed about it with the blonde dude sitting at the next table. He told me his name was Jake, he was an actor, and he stopped at Java Boy every morning for his fix of caffeine and boy watching. He was very smiley with me, and invited me to a play he was doing next month, in which he appears on stage in just his undies. I think I'm gonna like hanging out at Java Boy. It's good to the last drop!

biggayapple.com



Click here for a hot 3 dude spanking lesson!

No comments: