Friday, July 21, 2006

The Land Of Giants






OK, what is it with all the HUGE guys in New York City? Seriously some of these dudes are gigantic. I have started to call them 'Lobster Boys'; their arms are so big they can't even keep them at their sides. I really think they look like lobsters. They may even have claws- I have yet to see one holding a pen, or a book.

Don't get me wrong, I like big guys (and twinks and rough trade...well, you get the idea). But there's a limit bro! What are you trying to prove? Are you hiding a micropenis (see photo)? Got to be steroids, and that shit is poison. I'll take my men big and beefy, but the natural way: too much beer and potato chips.

;-)


check this site out, it's a blast:

Big Gay Apple


Mmm- Ben Andrews has a SWEET ASS!

The Dangers of Steroids!

No comments: