Friday, April 13, 2007

He Donkey Punched Me!

Looks can be deceiving. The roughest looking dude is always a big nelly bottom, and the nerdy types? Well….

I was at Tek-Serve on 23rd Street, having my iMac repaired for the zillionth time. I made eye contact with a geeky-looking cutie browsing the store; kinda thin, Elvis Costello glasses, slacks that were a little too short. But there was something…he was young, 25 at the most, with plump lips, soulful green eyes, and a nice round ass from the quick glimpse I got when he turned around. Cut to the chase, 30 minutes later we’re at my place on East 38th street, rolling around on my bed, buck naked and sucking face like 2 horny high schoolers. I grabbed a hold of that meaty booty, and thought for sure I was about to be fucking that sweet Weird Science ass till his eyes rolled. But no.

I was stunned when software boy slapped me hard across the face, and quicker then a Pentium 4 had me face down and legs spread. Goddamn he was strong for a lanky kid! I succumbed to the moment; I lay motionless as he spat on my butthole, and rubbed the head of his cock against it. I was totally shocked however when he rammed it full into me in one move, and I yelled out in shock. He paid me no mind and just started fucking my ass furiously, pounding away like a crazed rabbit. This guy is nuts I thought to myself, but the best (worst?) was yet to cum.

“I like it really tight” he whispered, and then BAM! I felt a fist pound into the back of my neck, hard and brutal- this motherfucker donkey punched me! I got dizzy and felt my asshole spasm, vibrating wickedly around his angry geek meat. He shot his load; uploading a copious blast of dickjuice up into my ass. Ouch…and mmmmm.

Fuck it, next time I’m getting a PC.

No comments: