Friday, April 27, 2007

Subway Jerk Off

Click here for the video!


It was 3am and I was drunk on the A train. Suck a fuckin' drag to take the subway when you're drunk and tired, but I ran out of cash at Secret Lounge and has nothin' to grab a cab ride to Washington Heights. Uggg, I felt like shit and leaned up against the wall. Thank god, my car had like one other person on it; so annoying when you're riding home with other drunk losers that are loud and annoying.


About 20 minutes later, I woke up as were crawling through Harlem..Christ this is a long ride. I nearly jumped when I noticed someone next to me. I casually did the whole "checking out the person next to you on subway by trying look sideways without moving your head trick". Wow. The guy next to me was HOT! This so never happens to me.

Click here for the video!

He was wearing rugged jeans with a rip in knee and I could see his muscular hairy leg showing. I couldn't tell if he was Latin or Italian or one of those hot olive skinned nations, but christ he looked so hot. He had to be late 20's and masculine with facial hair, but not too much, just scruffy with messy brown hair. And yes, I got all this from keen right eye.

I tried to go back to sleep, but his knee kept rubbing against mine. I couldn't tell if it was train rubbing or REAL rubbing. I had to put my hands in my lap to keep from getting noticibly excited. I did notice that he was getting excited. HOLY SHIT was going on inside my head. He was HUGE too. I could see the outline of the head through his jeans. Then..his knee stopped moving and he just held it there, held it against my knee really hard. Oh yeah, I pushed back. Then he adjusted his hands so they were in his lap too. Damn, I can't see the head anymore! I was praying for him to move. Goddam, I got my wish. He started rubbing himself right there on the subway! Alright. I have to look around.

Click here for the video!


I did the whole stretch and scan of the subway and noticed there was a sleeping homeless guy and a passed out girl. My balls dropped and I reached over and starting rubbing. He started moaning to show he liked what I was doing. I put my cute jacket on his lap to hide my hand and his meat. I gave him a "I'm hot for you look" and he reached under and unzipped his jeans. I reached inside and felt his wet head and started slowly jerking up and down. Very slowly so no one would see as we went from stop to stop. I was getting close to home and wanted to finish him off so I started really going for it between stops. He was breathing really heavy and I was a little afraid to wake up the two others. Just before my stop came, I started pumping like you wouldn't believe..I just didn't give a shit anymore. He came all over my cute jacket and my hand and his jeans. I didn't give a flying fuck at this point. I cleaned him up with my jacket, got off the subway and threw it in the garbage. I mean, it's H&M..

Click here for the video!

No comments: