Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Note to Self: Don't Suck Dick in Public In Brazil


by Diego

Let's just say I have this tendency to suck random people off at random places. So when I was vacationing in Brazil it wasn't any different. I was made aware of this Website called Disponivel.com, which is their version of Adam4Adam or Manhunt. Except that underneath the Equator, the sexual politics are very different. It is not a whole bunch of desperately plastic bottoms trying to find the least faggie one to pretend he's an actual top.

In Brazil, straight men serve as tops for gay men. They see it almost as a proof of their masculinity to nail a fag in the ass, as if to punish the poor bitch for not being the real deal. As long as you don't suck dick and don't get fucked, you can fuck guys all you want and you won't be considered a fag, just extra manly. So straight that you can't keep your dick from sticking in any kind of orifice.

So I met up with this Brazilian guy who lived in the quasi-guetto. I can't remember his name, but it was something hot for sure; like Marcelo or Renato, or maybe even Rodrigo. He was straight, obviously, and lived with an uncle. So I picked him up in the middle of a dirt road with my rental car, he hopped on and told me he wanted to fuck me on the stairs of his building. I said that was too dangerous and kept driving. He pulled out his cock, a third of it hanging foreskin (I know...), and I just had to have it. He told me to pull over, so I did. He shoved my head down to his crotch, and while I sucked it he kept telling me a whole bunch of niceties; "Fucking faggot, suck that", "Take it all in your mouth, you sissy whore", and the like. Except that in Portuguese they are so obsessed with the gays, they have like 28 different words for "faggot" (boiola, baitola, fruta, pera, viadinho...). And they are all pretty hot.

All of a sudden a hear sirens. I see flashing lights. Three armed police officers jump out of their police car and point their guns at us. "Get out of the car! Get out of the car now!". So I do, but I have my pants down to my knees, saliva running down my chin and from my ass. I quickly pull my pants up, but my underwear is stuck on my knees, so it looks pretty awkward. One cop says: "you faggots were making a little loving, huh?". I say "No, no, we were...listening to music". Listening to music naked, I guess.

"Don't lie, fag, just admit it. Admit you are a fucking faggot and we will let you go." So I paused for a second, a little stunned that a police officer had just committed a couple of hate crimes himself right there. And I say "Yes, I am". They all laughed and let us go.

What shocked me the most though, is that he didn't even care about the "straight", manly-looking guy who was with me. He wanted for just me to admit I was a faggot. Probably because he identified with the "straight" guy, he's probably nailed a few fags himself. So, in his mind, he was doing nothing wrong: he just needed a piece of ass to unload into. I was the sinner. I was the less-than-human thing. For taking pleasure in taking the straight man's load. And that mentality, my friend, is totally fucking hot. They should import it to America soon!

For more Diego, click here.

No comments: