Saturday, April 14, 2007

Anal Beads


by Chicklit

I won't say I'm religious; in fact the closest I've come to the man upstairs is screaming "Yes God, fuck me hard!" while getting my booty worked. But the Lord, he does work in mysterious ways, my child. Let me tell you about this guy named Ron that I met. Nice Italian boy from Bensonhurst that I met last summer, a total Guido; hair gel, Drakkar cologne, showed up at my place in Williamsburg in his old school Camaro. What a trip! Like most gay Tony Manero wannabes he was a little bit tentative at first, giving me that bullshit "I have a girlfriend but I'm curious" shit- till I whipped my thick 9'' meat missile. He dropped to his knees and slobbered on it like a starving Sicilian on hot pepperoni.

I fucked his face with gusto, grabbing a hold of his thick, gel caked black hair. As he sucked on my tubesteak, he stripped off his clothes, his muscular body naked except for his black socks and rosary around his neck. I quickly pulled the rosary over his head, and he stopped sucking me off. "Ay..whatcha doing?", he asked, and while I was momentarily stunned
that he'd strung two syllables together, I regained my composure as I got an idea.

"Turn around and bend over", I told him. He did so- rapidly I might add, and as if he could read my mind, put his head down on the floor and spread his plump, slightly hairy ass cheeks apart with his hands. I worked up a gob of spit in my mouth, and spat it at his exposed butthole, which clenched ever so slightly. I dangled the rosary beads over his opening teasingly, then slowly pushed the first bead into him. I could see him tense up, but continued on, pushing in one tiny orb at a time, as he arched his back. Finally, I had the entire strand inside him.

It was then that I heard him whispering Hail Marys, fervently and shamefully, and without even touching himself, he shot a
huge wad of spooge across the bedroom floor.

The power of Christ compelled him!

No comments: