Monday, April 09, 2007

Sex with a Clown



Some people find clowns scary, but not me. Maybe it’s big floppy shoes, or cheerful attitude, or the mystery- who’s under all that white make up?- but the sight of a clown always makes me happy in the pants. When my next door neighbor told me his friend was a professional clown and coming to stay with him for a few days, my curiosity was piqued.



Well just yesterday, I ran into Clownie Boy in the hallway. He was in full get up, having just returned from work with the Ringling Bros Circus at Madison Square Garden. I was about to launch into my "circus are cruel to animals" speech, when I noticed the fly of his blue polka dotted pants was open…and Bozo here was going commando. “Dude’ I said to him, “looks like you came all the way down to Chelsea with your pogo stick out”. He looked down at his crotch and then back at me, smiling that scary/sexy grin. He reached one white gloved hand in and pulled out his cock, a fat, swelling hunk of dickmeat that made my mouth water.

Right there in the hallway, I dropped to my knees in front of Faggety Andy and gobbled that chunky, sweaty hogmeat into my mouth. Bozo quickly braced my head with his hands and started bucking his hips, ramming the back of my throat with his hard clown cock. I sucked on, slobbering, my face mashed into his moist pubes, the scent of circus popcorn and broken dreams filling my nose.



Harder and deeper he fucked my face, and I reached up and cupped his balls with one hand. There was spit and clown sweat dripping from my mouth, and I had to stifle a giggle as a squeak rang out from the prop that had fallen from his pocket. I felt the head of his cock swell, and he pulled out, jacking it, and blasted his hot jizzload all over my face and into my open, hungry mouth. Squirt clown, squirt! He walked away without a word, entered my neighbor’s place, and shut the door.

I can still taste that clown cum in the back of my throat. I can never enjoy the circus again.

No comments: