Thursday, April 05, 2007

Locker Room



I love going to the gym. I love doing a really good treadmill and, then, moving on to the stairmaster and, then, lifting some weights. YES! I just love fitness and being healthy.

Okay, all of that was bullshit. I believe Samantha Jones said it best on Sex and the City, "Gay men work out so much because there's always the possibility of sex at the gym." You said it sister! Samantha Jones is my idol. Yes, the movie is finally in production (fingers crossed!).

There's something so hot about the locker room scene and I know it's cliched, but god dammit, I'm addicted. Sometimes, I go the gym just to go to the locker room. I know it sounds lame, but come on! You know you've been there.

I'll never forget my first time..it was Bally's Total Fitness in Chelsea. Not the nicest gym, but I was a fresh baby in the city and hadn't learned the ropes yet. Not the gayest gym either so I didn't get it right away, but one day after my treadmill I was towelling off near the entrance to the showers. The showers have this common area where you can technically towel off, but it's in full view. Mostly the 70-year-olds towel off there so I never bothered to look.

Why is that by the way? Does something happen when you hit 60 where you just decide that you need to be naked or in a speedo whenever possible? Discuss amongst yourselves. Anyway, a tall lean blonde boy caught my eye. Caught my eye hard. I couldn't breath. I looked over and he was towelling off slowly and looking right at me. He was like 6' with a BEAUTIFUL cock and body. Oh my god, he was from a fucking magazine. I was immediately trying to cover my "excitement", but couldn't look away. He was definitely showing off for me. Then he turned around to show his meaty ass cheeks and thick legs. I was drooling. He turned again to reveal his semi-hard on. Just enough bulge to show me he liked that I was looking, but not too obvious. I love that. I couldn't take it anymore and went back to my locker, stuffed myself in pants and left. My heart was fucking pounding out of my chest. Ever since, I am hooked on the locker room. I have changed gym memberships three times just to keep the scene interesting. I can't get enough!

No comments: