Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Child Molester Trick


by Diego

If you are a serial Craigslist poster, you know that the more you post, the less responses you seem to get. And the later it gets into the night, the less likely to get good cock you are . So here I was in the comfort of my 5x5 Manhattan bedroom posting ad infinitum. And it was past the timeframe where you’d realistically hope for Grade A Puerto Rican cock, black DL types ain’t taking the L all the way from Brooklyn no more and all you seem to see is Chelsea Meth queens who “host only”.

So when this self-described straight guy replied saying he was willing to drive from Jersey to my place to “feed me till I choked”, I didn’t hesitate and invited him over.

Idiot was as familiar with the streets of SoHo as I am with the streets of Bedford-Stuy. So I have to give him directions over the phone, all the while already jacking off to his hetero voice. By the time he gets to my apartment I’m pretty much sore in the dick, ass popped open over the bed, foaming at the mouth. At that point, anything remotely male that walked through the door would have been okay with me.

He is slightly overweight, which gives his self-entitled heterosexuality a sense of legitimacy, and is sporting an 11-o’clock shadow (the kind that adds sandpaper magic to the rimming process when the top is feeling creative).

He wastes no time, puts his dick in my mouth before I even have the time to decide whether he is a 6 or a 5-inch loser. He, then, proceeds to say things like “You like that, little girl? You want a new car? Suck daddy’s dick then”. Which is totally fine, except that he seemed to believe his incestuous fantasy so much I almost felt like I was his 15-year-old daughter – so ready to compromise her squeamishness for a hot new ride.

“You wanna suck daddy’s dick while mom is at work, don’t you?”, he said. And “You gotta suck daddy’s buddies too if you really want that new dress, little slut”.

At that point I was so stunned by this man’s psychological issues I could barely concentrate on the cocksucking. So I started asking him questions. He said he was a NYPD officer, which was hot. And that he was married, which was hotter.

But when he said he had a 7-year-old step daughter I began to worry. The more he stuffed his tiny cop dick inside my mouth, the more I had visions of this poor little girl, fruit of a bitter divorce, being subjected to the vilest sexual molestation acts by this sicko.

So I told him my roommates where coming home so he had to cum quick. Which makes them totally panic and wanna leave. Heteros just cannot cum on command. So he makes up some story of how he already came three times that day and can’t cum anymore. I pretend I believe him. He puts his clothes back on and heads out. Not before turning around and whispering in my ear, “You gonna let daddy come back for some pussy later?”

And I almost feel like calling the police, except that he was the police. So I just go back online, defeated and unsatisfied, almost willing to cab to some Chelsea Meth party to suck some limp STD-ridden cock that, at least, hasn’t raped 7-year-old step daughters in the ass.

For more Diego click here.